ATHE (Awards for Training and Higher Education) is British system of higher education. ATHE provides recognition to many centres around the world to deliver ATHE qualifications, currently it is over 200 centres worldwide. ATHE’s diplomas are recognized all over the world and perfectly prepare students for their future work path.
ATHE provides centres with a wide variety of qualifications including administration management, business, tourism, law, computing and health and social care. They have made a name for themselves with good customer service, excellent quality standards and rewarding qualifications with progression routes to university degrees.
The ATHE provides a qualification development service, bespoke training support, comprehensive university progressions, dedicated support from an ATHE officer, innovative qualifications, External Verifier support, flexible delivery solutions, a global focus and a close business development relationship.
The ATHE mission is to provide outstanding qualifications, customer service and support, enabling centres to thrive and their learners to achieve and progress. This mission is supported by:
- providing qualifications which enable learners to fulfil their potential and make a positive contribution to society both socially and economically
- delivering the highest standards of customer service
- delivering support and guidance which meet the needs of all centres and enable them to improve performance
- upholding and maintaining the quality and standards of qualifications and assessments
- having a commitment to lifelong learning and development