By enrolling for a course you accept that you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions of enrolment and that you are subsequently bound by these terms.
1) Once the student has enrolled with the college it is the student’s responsibility to register with any external awarding body for membership and examinations as applicable. The registration procedures and requirements will be provided by the college and the student is responsible to meet the academic and financial requisites to fulfil such requirements and deadlines.
2) It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that their personal details and contact details held by the college are up-to-date and accurate at all times.
3) Your application form and all supporting documents will be held on file and remain confidential.
4) A student may defer their course start date to the next available term if they are still overseas awaiting their student visa approval, provided that the College is informed .College has the right to refuse deferral for visa students.
5) The College reserves the right to dismiss any student at any time for behaviour which is deemed to be unprofessional, inappropriate or disruptive to other students and also in case of failure to meet academic or financial requirements set by the college. No fees will be refundable for any student dismissed under this section.
6) The College maintains the right to make changes to the timetable, tutors, or venues, without prior notice. Any alterations will not affect your subjects or qualification.
7) At the discretion of the college, we reserve the right to reschedule or cancel courses if the College deems there to be insufficient enrolments. The student will be offered a refund if the course cannot be rescheduled within 3 months.
8) If for reasons outside of the College’s control the class or course is cancelled, the class will be rescheduled.
9) The College is not liable for loss or damage to student belongings when on college property.
10) Payment: A students place at the College will not be held unconditionally without receiving the payment.
11) Course Transfer: Any student who wishes to change course, must put their request in to the Admin team within the first 3 weeks of the course. The final decision will be made by the head of the department.
12) Certificates: Where a student passes a course and is entitled to a certificate, the College reserves the right to withhold the certificate where course fees are still outstanding.
13) Non-Payment of Fee’s: The College maintains the right to terminate a student’s enrolment at any time during the length of the course who has defaulted on agreed payment instalment.